|Status= Developing |Born On=12:17, 9 August 2010 (CDT) |Last Updated=12:17, 09 August 2010 (CDT) }}
A comprehensive War Driving rig for a scooter/motorcycle. should allow for different antennas, mapping, logging, and some flexibility for upgrades and such. Maybe programmable to spot certain APs or find content.
- OpenWRT compatible router, preferably run on 12v set up as Kismet Drone
- Android device (phone) as display up front
- GPS dongle usable by OpenWRT
- Antennas / and other Wiring.
- Gather materials
- Install OpenWRT on router
- Setup as Kismet Drone
- Write android app to display data
- Can we write a driver that lets the Kismet drone use GPS data from the phone?