Weeble Access Point
From Makers Local 256
Use the weeble antenna as a chassis for an access point. Use many of these to create a mesh network.
- Everything is placed in a ball.
- Ease in tossing onto high inaccesible areas.
- Tethered for easy retrieval.
- Ideally a high tensile strength transparent fishing line would be used for this due to it being easy to hide.
- Semi-flexible rubber membrane with the access point parts attached over the weighted end of the ball roughly midway down the height of the ball.
- Provides a shocked mounted platform.
- Weight in the bottom would be made up of rechargable lithium ion/NiMH cells for power.
- Solar cells around the antenna to aid in recharging the internal battery.
- Placing them around the antenna is the place least likely that they would receive damage upon impact once the ball is thrown.
- Powersave operation except in the presence of a host.
- Pending on more research.