From Makers Local 256
Similar to laser tag except using directional wifi.
- One user starts out with the adhoc ssid of IT.
- IT user then proceeds to tag other players by completing an adhoc connection and transmitting a packet to the other player.
- Player scripts have an affinity for connecting to the ssid of IT.
- After sending the packet and detecting the new IT player, the old IT player's card it turned off for 30 seconds to allow for distance to be made.
- Prevents IT loops.
- Player scripts upon detecting the specific packet sets the players ssid to IT.
- All based on a script.
- Script is cross platform.
- Script works with most all cards.
- User supplies wifi card and optional directional antenna.
- Scoring penalties for lack of using a directional antenna.