From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 14:52, 4 March 2010 by Bendersgame
Collection of resources and notes for Canon digital camera hacks, mostly using CHDK.
- If we end up using an Arduino inside the HSIS balloon, could use the USB remote triggering to take snaps.
- No point in putting the uC just to take pics, however if we are putting one in for other purposes, we can use it.
- Could possibly work out a simple control scheme using only one output pin. Looking into it.
- Send pulses to the camera when certain conditions are met, and make the script set parameters accordingly.
- Researching it further.
- Mounting the digicam on the toy car and have the arduino send it signals to take snaps under certain conditions.