From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 19:20, 14 September 2009 by PsychoAU
- Project Icarus -- Put a camera and a GPS tracker attached to a weather balloon to take pictures of the earth from Near Space. Project Icarus
- Status: Just read about it recently. They claim it can be done for $150. It is a really simple idea. Shouldn't be hard at all. My version would try to have a camcorder instead of a camera.
- Microwave Kane -- Pirate TV station which should initially get a range of around 5 miles eventually up to a max of 10 miles.
- Status: Abandoned TV transmitter idea for now and have posted videos on MicrowaveKane.com instead
- DIY UAV Drone -- Automated RC Plane which will ultimately fly from Decatur to Huntsville on it's own and auto land at a certain spot.
- Status: Have been researching for about a month now. Still trying to learn plane electronics before even thinking about automated electronics.
- SweetCherryHigh.com -- My first crack at making a Thumbnail Gallery Page (TGP) (aka Pr0n Site)
- Status: Got the site launched, but never figured out how to get traffic. Site is stagnate at this point.
- Internet LED Sign -- Idea for rigging an LED display sign to a server which would accept messages from web visitors for display on the sign in the shop.
- Status: Got it connected and working. Recently upgraded to Windows 7 and haven't put the webcam software back in, yet.
- ABAP Development -- I am so fed up with Software QA. I need to change careers, so I need to learn ABAP development (which is the development piece of SAP)
- Status: On Hold for now.