- Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Eat before, or bring food with.
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
|Keyed Access Requests||Secretery|
|Item Disposal Proposal||Omegix|
- Need group for hanging Makers Local sign
- Dave Troupe (PsychoAU in the Channel) has requested Keyed Access.
- We made $70 from Retro Gaming Night
- anyone know estimate cost of event?
- See impending doorm report for latest financial status
Impending Doom Report
All Figures as of 7-13-09
- If every active member donated this month, we would net $95
- Come September's Rent Increase, we would net -$155
- Impending Doom Equation
- (Balance - Earmarked Funds + Future Positive Net) / Net Loss = Time Till Doom
- ( $1,962 - ($54 + $27.08 * 9 + ($95 * 2)) ) / $155 = ~12 Months
- Note: $1,962 does not include late donations
- Time Left on Lease: 9 Months
- Allocatable Funds: ( Time Till Doom - Time Left on Lease ) * $155 = $465
'Active' => Whether their pledge was in on time.
'Late' => If it's going on three months that pledge was not in on time
'Inactive' => Membership needs to be evaluated.
New Members Who Have Not Logged In
Late Members Who Have Not Logged In
- Wayne Neumaier (Missing June and July)
- Ryan Gregory (Contributed through May)
Inactive Members Who have Not Logged In
- Adam Chesler (No record of donating)
- David Hewitt (Missing May & June & July)
Active Members Who Have Not Logged In
- Allison Bohlman (has contributed through September)
Late Members who HAVE Logged In
- Jake Wimberly (Missing May & June)
- Jake is mailing this to the PO BOX.
- Ray Nordin (Missing June & July)
- Ray should be able to drop something in before the meeting.
Inactive Members who HAVE Logged In
Nothing to report.
- Putting our sign up. Tim, Raymond, Jake with ladder, Tab with wood stuff
- Create Jake Polatty, Wayne, and Simon Key access proposals -- completed
- Door probably going to be fixed this week
- Bob still needs to check on the plumbing
- its on the page
- we are ok
Next Meeting Date
Jake McArthur good to go Sarah McArthur good to go
Keyed Access Requests
Dave is good to go Tab is good to go
Item Disposal Proposal
Dickie talked about having them done by next meeting.
Who was here
- David gamer
- Old guy
- his wife
- Jake with Pre