From Makers Local 256
- April 19th, 2010
- Eat before, or bring food with.
- All members
|Elections||Mog and the Election Committee|
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- E&M Page Update
- Fire Extinguishers - Broken Trace will let us know when he can provide cans that can be recharged. We have something on the way.
- Smoke Detectors - Around the shop, need to be installed.
- Need Wood - 2x4s if they can be salvaged.
- Need some help with building stuff on E&M Page. Need some volunteers this weekend. Also need a truck.
- Next Cleanup Day is on 5/29.
- A/C Experiment - Currently underway. What does the floor say?
- ~28 members were present for the meeting.
- We're still a charitable non-profit in the eyes of the US government!
- Justin is leading the 220V outlet installation and plumbing for the water heater/shower projects.
- Next meeting will be May 17th.
- Scott has a CPA friend of his looking into getting Makers Local 256 some government grants.
- Ethan is looking for leaves/grass clippings for the community garden.
- New board was elected successfully.