From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • December 14, 2011
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

  • Term: November 2011
    • Donations: $480.37
    • Members: $1058.68 (31)
    • Expenses: $1092.37
    • Net Profit: $446.68
    • Average donation per person: $34.15
    • Average estimated expense per person: $37.75
  • Term: December 2011
    • Donations: $102.6
    • Members: $641.94 (19)
    • Expenses: $977.95
    • Net Profit: $-233.41
    • Average donation per person: $33.79
    • Average estimated expense per person: $62.00

Facilities Committee

Recent Improvements

Improvement Attribution

Planned Improvements

Shelving In storage area of loft CrashCart, Enabrintain, volunteers
continue new flooring in loft (long term)
clean and sort tools and main floor volunteers (dates tbd)
paint stairs (probably)
Improve Recycling Josh P./ramgarden - The new recycling guy speaks!

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Joshua Pritt
  • John Kelly
  • David Reimer

Discussion Topics


  • Josh Pritt
  • Ethan Chew
  • Tim Heath
  • Dmitri Plaks
  • Greg Brown
  • Satyam Nayak
  • Matt Robinson
  • Tycho Clendenny
  • Phil Showers
  • Nathan Warner
  • Justin Richards
  • Wayne
  • Ray Nordin
  • Bob Klepfer
  • Jennifer Pausen
  • John Kelly
  • Carl Sackett
  • Devin Boyer
  • Melissa Roth

Meeting Minutes

The shelving upstairs is now complete as far as it's been planned and storage capacity should now be equivalent to what was available at the previous building. The metal enclosed shelving upstairs is now officially reserved for the library which is being headed up by Greg Brown and Ray Nordin.

We just got a giant donation from Melissa Roth of tons of machinery including lathes and knitting machines.

Wikipage for posting future offers of equipment, materials or services up.

Ethan is moving away to Mojave for a job. He's having a going away party at 7pm on Saturday. Contact Ethan for further details (e-mail:, spacefelix on IRC). Josh Pritt will be taking over for Ethan in organizing recycling for the shop.

We're planning on having a New Year's Eve party.

The next meeting will be on January 18, 2012.