From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • November 15, 2012
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report


Phil is not good at things yet.

  • Term: October 2012
    • Donations: $206.6
    • Members: $1017.79 (33)
    • Expenses: $1892.95
    • Net Profit: $-668.56
    • Average donation per person: $30.8421212121212
    • Average expense per person: $37.6651515151515
  • Term: November 2012
    • Donations: $0
    • Members: $418.99 (17)
    • Expenses: $0
    • Net Profit: $418.99
    • Average donation per person: $24.6464705882353
    • Average estimated expense per person: $66.3529411764706

Facilities Committee

Planned Improvements

sort and setup AV Lab poc CrashCart
sort and setup Library poc Gregabyte
build up new counter in Art Lab poc CrashCart
Raise radio tower poc Karl and Ratmandu
sort and setup south wall poc Karl or CrashCart
continue new flooring in loft (long term)


Post Event Recap

Upcoming Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Josh Carr
  • Kevin Kassner

Discussion Topics


  • Tim Heath
  • Greg Brown
  • Phil Showers
  • Ray Nordin
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Alice Scanland
  • Karl Sackett
  • Satyam Nayak
  • Tycho Clendenny
  • Matt O'Gorman
  • Dmitriy Plaks
  • Michele Faris
  • Kinsey Moore

Meeting Minutes

Phil gave the treasurer's report (see above).

We have a new compressor for the vending machine (not installed yet).

We have a new set of shelves in the A/V lab thanks to a non-member.

Karl has plans for a workbench to go on the south wall.

We are likely to have a soldering class in the near future.

Phil should be setting up a beer brewing class.

The next meeting will be Dec 20.