From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • April 18, 2013
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report


  • Term: March 2013
    • Donations: $0
    • Members: $1088.52 (38)
    • Average donation per person: $28.6452631578947
    • Average estimated expense per person: $29.6842105263158

sustain: 39.48 remainder: 39.48

  • Term: April 2013
    • Members: $648.32 (26)
    • Net Profit: $648.32
    • Average donation per person: $24.9353846153846
    • Average estimated expense per person: $43.3846153846154

sustain: 479.68 remainder: 479.68

Facilities Committee

Planned Improvements

sort and setup AV Lab poc CrashCart
sort and setup Library poc Gregabyte
build up new counter in Art Lab poc CrashCart
Raise radio tower poc Karl and Ratmandu
sort and setup south wall poc Karl or CrashCart
continue new flooring in loft (long term)


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Discussion Topics


  • Jennifer Paulsen
  • Josh Carr
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Nathan Warner
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Karl Sackett
  • Wayne Neumeyer
  • Matt O'Gorman
  • Ray Nordin
  • Tim Heath (facilities director)
  • Satyam Nayak (chairman)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Tahirih Osborne-Erisson
  • Josh Pritt
  • Tuttle
  • Jake Polatty
  • Daniel Valdez
  • Shae Erisson
  • Phil Showers (treasurer)
  • Kyle Centers

Meeting Minutes

  • 19:30 - Kinsey starts taking minutes
  • 19:30 - Ballots passed out for voting
  • 19:34 - Tim gave the facilities report
    • - Josh would like help with recycling
    • - Please put recyclable items in the correct bin
    • - Batteries can be recycled at batteries plus
    • - Most projects are on hold until we decide whether we're moving
    • - If you have time to mow the grass and notice that it's high, please help out and mow it
    • - News about the possible new building is coming soon
  • Please post your projects on the google plus community.
  • The drink machine is operational and stocked again thanks to Tyler, Shea, Tahirih, and others.
  • The next meeting will occur on May 8th.