- May 8, 2013
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
- Jeff Cotten has generated EcoSmoke receipt and emailed it to Jennifer for signing\storing\delivering
- Jennifer signed and gave the EcoSmoke recepit to Josh as well as uploaded it to Zimbra
- Term: April 2013
- Donations: $56.8
- Members: $981.08 (38)
- Expenses: $1615.14
- Net Profit: $-577.26
- Term: May 2013
- Donations: $9.48
- Members: $429.39 (17)
- Expenses: $216.3
- Net Profit: $222.57
- Grass needs cutting
|sort and setup AV Lab||poc CrashCart|
|sort and setup Library||poc Gregabyte|
|build up new counter in Art Lab||poc CrashCart|
|Raise radio tower||poc Karl and Ratmandu|
|sort and setup south wall||poc Karl or CrashCart|
|continue new flooring in loft||(long term)|
- Pig Roast, June 15 @ 12:00. Preaux, Omegix, and whoever else wants to stay up all night welcome to come babysit the pig friday from midnight till the wee hours.
- LAN Party, same day, 8pm
- Instructables event
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Joshua Carr
- Alex Sobey
- Jennifer Paulsen (treasurer)
- Phil Showers
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
- Tim Heath (facilities director)
- Barbara Attilio
- Dmitriy Plaks
- Josh Pritt
- Ray Nordin
- Greg Brown
- Jeff Cotten
- Jonathan Townley
The meeting started at 7:36.
Jennifer gave the financial report. Rent was accidentally double paid, but everything has been worked out.
Tim gave the facilities report at 7:38. The grass currently needs mowing. Mog will take care of it tomorrow. The dumpster is still full from Saturday and we're looking into why (action item for treasurer/facilities). Josh is going to build a recycling setup with divided areas for different types of items.
- The pig roast/lan party will occur on June 15. The pig roast will start at noon and the LAN party will start at 8PM.
- Instructables build night on May 18. There is also the possibility to do this every month if we want.
- Rocket class tomorrow night (May 9) at 7PM and continuing in the future.
- Retro game night on July 6th.
The USB change machine is now functional. See Tyler or Nathan to add money to your USB stick.
The CNC router table is being used quite often now and seems to be doing well. There is possibly a class coming for an introduction to using this.
The power wheels racing buggy is coming along.
The next meeting will occur on Wednesday June 19 at 7:30.