- August 15, 2013
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
Finances are looking great.
Regions messed up. They paid a bill that was deleted. Now the bank account is negative. It is being handled by the finance committee. The bank account will be closed by the end of the month.
We received a Frigidaire glasstop oven from Nick Crisler.
- Term: August 2013
- Donations: $50
- Members: $875.82 (34)
- Net Profit: $910.82
- Expenses: $15
- Regions Banking Fee: $15
- Average donation per person: $25.7594117647059
- Average estimated expense per person: $39.5
- Term: July 2013
- Donations: $163.95
- Members: $1190.29 (49)
- Net Profit: $-138.51
- Expenses: $1492.75
- Reimbursement to Phil: $82.95
- July 2013 Utilities: $317.85
- July 2013 Dumpster: $65
- August 2013 Cable: $97.95
- July 2013 Cable: $77.95
- August 2013 Rent: $900
- Vitelity Communications, Inc. (shop phone): $20
- Water Reimbursement: $14
- Average donation per person: $24.2916326530612
- Average expense per person: $28.8724489795918
|New sink in Kitchen||Greg, Phill|
|New oven in Kitchen||Greg, Jeff, and you.. now... go help!|
|Radio Tower||Justin, Tim, Mysterious Stranger from Tuesday night.|
|Expanding Member Storage||Tim, volunteers|
|Shop signs||Tim, Barbra, volunteers|
|August "Extra Clean Day" 31st (D-con)||Tim, volunteers|
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Phil Showers
- Tim Heath (facilities director)
- Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Satyam Nayak
- Greg Brown
- Matt Varian
- Barbara Attilio
- Jeff Cotten
- Josh Pritt
The meeting began at 19:32.
Phil reported on the finances at 19:34. We're breaking even and slightly in the black. We're in the process of closing the Regions account. There have been snags because Regions.
We are revisiting the unstarted shop completion projects. The date for this discussion will be decided by Tim and Phil later.
Tim began the facilities report at 19:40. We have a new sink! One side of the basin doesn't work, but the disposal below it is already setup. There is also a new oven which will be installed later tonight. We are planning to install the radio tower sooner rather than later. Tim will put up instructions on how to deal with the pickle buckets.
Tyler began the future events and projects report at 19:43.
- There will be an all night hackathon type event starting on the 24th and continuing to the next day. We'll be assembling a few 3D printers and several other projects.
- Another bitcoin meetup is in the works.
- We're looking to build a prototype wall structure for the LED water wall.
- DragonCon is coming up soon and many of us are going.
- Barbara visited HackManhattan! There were lots of cool things there.
- TEDx is coming up soon and would appreciate our presence at the event. If anyone wants to volunteer for this, please respond to the email on the list that is coming up soon.
- The HamFest is this weekend at the VBC and Greg has a table if you'd like to sell anything. It runs this Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be an instructables build night in September with inkodye.
- Phreaknic is occurring the weekend of September 21st.
- Chargercon is November 1st and 2nd.
The next meeting will occur on September 19th.