Meetings/2013-11

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • November 14, 2013
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary


Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Finance Committee

Finances

  • Term: November 2013
    • Donations: $58.85
      • Credit Dividend : $1.23
      • Random Donation (Keybudz): $19.26
      • Random Donation (Tomaž Korenika): $19.06
      • Recycling Cans: $9.3
    • Members: $879.98 (39)
    • Net Profit: $-1255.2
    • Expenses: $2194.03
      • November 2013 Dumpster: $65
      • December 2013 Rent: $900
      • December 2013 Cable: $87.95
      • October 2013 Utilities: $241.08
      • November 2013 Rent: $900
    • Average donation per person: $22.5635897435897
    • Average expense per person: $33.1802564102564
  • Term: October 2013
    • Donations: $522.19
      • Credit Dividend : $1.37
      • Reimbursement to Phil: $91.94
      • Recycling Cans: $26.04
    • Members: $1241.82 (51)
    • Net Profit: $1317.98
    • Expenses: $446.03
      • October 2013 Dumpster: $65
      • November 2013 Cable: $87.95
      • September 2013 Utilities: $293.08
    • Average donation per person: $24.3494117647059
    • Average estimated expense per person: $26.3927450980392

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Fab-lab renovations Phil, Kinsey, Tim, and more

Planned Improvements

Radio Tower Justin, Tim, Mysterious Stranger from Tuesday night.
Shop signs Tim, Barbra, volunteers

Planned "Clean up day": Dec 7th

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Matthew Baron

Discussion Topics

Attending

  • Matt O'Gorman
  • Raymond Nordin
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Charlotte Elett
  • Jesse Schirmer
  • Tyler Crumpton (deputy secretary)
  • Tim Heath (facilities director)
  • Justin Richards
  • Tahirih Osborne
  • Phil Showers (chairman)
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Jennifer Paulsen (treasurer)
  • Scott Savage

Meeting Minutes

Phil Showers started the meeting at 19:30.

There are no action items.

The treasurer's report is currently unavailable as the information from Redstone was unavailable. It will be updated when that information is available. We have 10 months worth of savings to deal with bills if anything were to happen. Jennifer will be emailing some members about updating their donation amounts since there have been a lot of discrepancies that need to be resolved.

Tim gave the facilities report at 19:33. The fab lab has been improved by adding a door that opens and closes instead of tarps thanks to Phil (for purchase and installation) and Kinsey (installation)! Tim finished up by framing in the side and top with insulation and boards. Approved purchases of things like toilet paper and paper towels may be reimbursed out of the facilities fund (talk to Tim). We will be having a cleanup day on December 7th. If you're worried about your projects/stuff getting moved, please move or label it beforehand.

We will be picking out a downtown christmas tree to decorate soon, so be on the lookout for an email from Tyler.

The next meeting will be held on December 19th.

The meeting was concluded at 19:44.