From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • February 13, 2014
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

  • How goes progress on the selected projects for membership grants? Are they all completed?

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Finance Committee


  • Term: February 2014
    • Donations: $63.99
      • February 2014 VPS: $10
      • Reimbursement to Nathan: $53.99
    • Members: $697.17 (28)
    • Net Profit: $-444.38
    • Expenses: $1205.54
      • January 2014 Utilities: $305.54
      • February 2014 Rent: $900
  • Term: January 2014
    • Donations: $72.03
      • Amazon Payments: $10.41
      • Credit Dividend : $1.53
      • Recycling Cans: $10.2
      • Amazon Associates: $38.89
    • Members: $1121.98 (49)
    • Net Profit: $-119.01
    • Expenses: $1313.02
      • February 2014 Dumpster: $65
      • February 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • January 2014 Rent: $900
      • December 2013 Utilities: $260.07

Facilities Committee


A/V Section Reinforcement Tim, Phil, Kinsey, Tyler, Jake, Barbara.

Planned Improvements

Power Outlets in the loft Daniel, Cameron, Jake, Phil
Radio Tower Justin, Tim, Mysterious Stranger from Tuesday night.
Shop signs Tim, Barbra, volunteers


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Pamela Valdez
  • Candace P. Harrison
  • Russell Harrison
  • Phyllis Whittlesey

Discussion Topics


  • Ray Nordin
  • Dmitriy Plaks
  • Tim Heath (facilities director)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Phil Showers (chairman)
  • Chris Bero
  • Jake Polatty
  • Lowell
  • Tahirih
  • Justin Richards
  • Mog
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Barbara Attilio

Meeting Minutes

Phil brought the meeting to order at 19:33 and gave the treasurer's report (see above).

Tim gave the facilities report at 19:36. The AV section is now painted, but is still in progress so try not to go into that area unless you need to and check the paint first. Everything on the brown table up in that area is fair game, so feel free to grab some audio cassettes if you'd like. We're also planning on improving the power situation upstairs as part of the rework effort. Phil will be discussing the remaining membership grant with Tim.

Phil discussed projects, events, and updates at 19:40. Major progress has been made upstairs on the floor. Tim and Chris attended BSides and found it interesting and informative. There is a chain mail class coming up in late March, so be on the lookout for more information from Jeff Cotten.

Kinsey announced the four new members at 19:44.

The next meeting will occur March 13.