Meetings/2014-08

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • August 14, 2014
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

We have 77 members.

Members we lost this month:

Patrick Phillips

Finance Committee

Finances

  • Term: August 2014
    • Donations: $72.26
      • Random Donation: $10
      • Amazon Smile: $42.26
      • Random Donation: $20
    • Members: $901.35 (36)
    • Net Profit: -$23.65
    • Expenses: $925
      • August 2014 Rent: $925


  • Term: July 2014
    • Donations: $74.68
      • Credit Dividend : $1.4
      • Recycling Cans: $48.28
      • Random Donation: $5
      • Random Donation (Lou Oney): $20
    • Members: $1063.6 (48)
    • Net Profit: -$433.15
    • Expenses: $1496.75
      • July 2014 Dumpster: $65
      • July 2014 Rent: $925
      • July 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • July 2014 Utilities: $418.80

Previous Months

  • Term: June 2014
    • Members: $1470.06 (64)
    • Net Profit: $5.77
    • Expenses: $1464.29
      • June 2014 Dumpster: $65
      • June 2014 Rent: $925
      • June 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • June 2014 Utilities: $386.34


  • Term: May 2014
    • Members: $1580.38 (65)
    • Net Profit: $141
    • Expenses: $1439.89
      • May 2014 Dumpster: $65
      • May 2014 Rent: $925
      • May 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • May 2014 Utilities: $361.94


  • Term: April 2014
    • Members: $1630.34 (68)
    • Net Profit: $250.88
    • Expenses: $1379.46
      • April 2014 Dumpster: $65
      • April 2014 Rent: $90
      • April 2014 Cable: $87.95
      • April 2014 Utilities: $301.51

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Scott Savage

Discussion Topics

Attending

  • Jeff Cotten
  • Michele Faris
  • Phyllis
  • Josh Carr
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Phil Showers
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Scott Morales
  • Jennifer Paulsen
  • Liz Weber
  • Kinsey Moore
  • Chris Bero
  • Tim Heath
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Greg Brown
  • John Kelley
  • Several guests

Meeting Minutes

Tyler began the meeting at 19:32.

Action items: None to speak of.

Jennifer gave the treasurer's report at 19:33. See above.

Tim gave the facilities report at 19:35. Tim saved the day with the rat situation. It is now solved. Please DO NOT put anything in front of or directly adjacent to the dumpster as it prevents the dumpster from being emptied. The pickup day is now Monday. If you need anything related to facilities, talk to Tim or Phil.

Projects: The tenative date for retro game night is October 18. The sumo bot competition was last weekend, sci-quest loves us, and it was a "smashing" success.

Network: Hunter says: if you have registered your NFC tag, it needs to be re-registered because of some collisions that we have noticed.

CasCADE is back up and running when it's not out of change and now supports the same NFC as the door.

Thanks to Josh Carr for mowing the lawn...TWICE.

Ludum Dare 30 is going to occur the weekend after next. Talk to Charlotte or Jesse if you are interested in participating.

Scott will be placing a geocache outside in the next week.

The next meeting will occur on September 17 at 7:30.