From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • September 17, 2014
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

  • Omegix raised $118.52 for the Projects fund by selling Enjoy the City 2015 books

Finance Committee

We have 77 members.

Members we lost this month:

  1. Ethan Chew
  2. Daniel Rhodes


  • Term: September 2014
    • Donations: $30
      • Random Donation: $25
      • Random Donation: $5
    • Members: $963.16 (40)
    • Net Profit: -$49.79
    • Expenses: $1012.95
      • September 2014 Rent: $925
      • September 2014 Cable $87.95
  • Term: August 2014
    • Donations: $54.72
      • Credit Dividend : $1.41
      • Amazon: $11.05
      • Amazon Smile: $42.26
    • Members: $1200.51 (53)
    • Net Profit: -$192.29
    • Expenses: $1392.80
      • August 2014 Dumpster: $65
      • August 2014 Rent: $925
      • August 2014 Cable $87.95
      • August 2014 Utilities: $314.85

Facilities Committee


Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Dustin Clark
  • Stewart Jacobs

Discussion Topics


  • Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Lowell
  • Jennifer Paulsen (treasurer)
  • Tim Heath (facilities)
  • Scott Morales
  • John
  • Chris Bero
  • Josh Carr
  • Hunter
  • Matt O'Gorman
  • Phil Showers
  • Dustin Clark
  • Isaac Morales
  • Melissa Morales
  • Brian Pappas

Meeting Minutes

Tyler brought the meeting to order at 19:31.

Jennifer gave the treasurer's report at 19:32 (see above). We had a volunteer CPA look at our finances looking for suggestions on how to better manage our books when we start having a higher yearly income. We are down two members from last month.

Tim gave the facilities report at 19:37. There is a new table arrangement in the main area, so feel free to send comments to Tim if you have thoughts about it. The sink in the office has been repaired, but the toilet is now on the fritz. It is leaking around the base and needs to have its wax ring replaced. Do NOT park near or in front of the dumpster on Sunday night into Monday. This prevents the trash from being emptied. The servers are now on UPSes and so can survive short outages without having to restart services manually thanks to Hunter, John, and Kinsey. Josh has been mowing the lawn, but will be leaving soon and will be unable to continue.

Projects and events: Retro Game Night is happening on October 18th. We are considering holding a raffle, so consider things you might donate to raffle off. Contact Tyler or Nathan if you have such items.

Phreaknic is occurring on the weekend of October 31st. There is a makerspace meetup occurring at the conference in which we will be participating.

The door lock is up and running again thanks to Nathan.

The next meeting will occur on October 15th. The board elections will also occur at this meeting.