Meetings/2014-11

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • November 19, 2014
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

We have 73 members.

Members we lost this month:

  1. Pam Valdez
  2. Russell Harrison
  3. Candace Harrison
  4. John Kelly

August is -$100.52. Currently more money is going out compared to what is coming in. Next month I will give a detailed report about our financial status.

Finance Committee

Finances

  • Term: November 2014
    • Donations: $16.94
      • AmazonSmile: $16.94
    • Members: $889.61 (42)
    • Net Profit: -$123.34
    • Expenses: $1012.95
      • November 2014 Rent: $925
      • November 2014 Cable: $87.95
    • Misc Expenses: $197.96
      • Reimbursement to Phil - Cameras: $197.96
    • Other expenses not paid:
      • Waste Away: $65
      • Utilities: $244.40
    • Coke Machine Fund: $662.11
      • Reimbursement to Kinsey: $178.04
    • Facilities Fund: $7.11
    • Projects Fund: $118.52

Previous Months

  • Term: October 2014
    • Donations: $233.44
      • Credit Dividend : $1.44
      • Retro Game Night 2014: $227
      • Random Donation: $5
    • Members: $1065.57 (51)
    • Net Profit: -$350.86
    • Expenses: $1416.43
      • October 2014 Rent: $925
      • October 2014 Dumpster: $65
      • October 2014 Utilities: $338.48
      • October 2014 Cable: $87.95
    • Coke Machine Fund: $840.15
      • Retro Game Night Increase: $60
      • Reimbursement to Kinsey: $36.68
      • Reimbursement to Kinsey: $39.17
    • Facilities Fund: $7.11
      • October 28, 2014 Kitchen Fund: $27.00
    • Projects Fund: $118.52

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • LJ Schmidt
  • Dutch Osborne
  • Jacob Weaber

Discussion Topics

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Phil Showers (chairman)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Lowell
  • Shae Erisson
  • John
  • Ray Nordin
  • Scott Morales
  • Jacob Weaber
  • David Brown

Meeting Minutes

Phil started the meeting at 19:31. Phil reviewed the action items (see above). Jeff and Hunter need to get together about the HAM email list.

Tyler gave the treasurer's report at 19:33 (see above).

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:35. Not much has happened since the last meeting and the reported leak is only an issue when the wind blows just right, but we're looking further into it. Jeff did some research into surplus government land, but there is nothing in our area at this time. Jeff also fixed the door! Thanks Jeff!

Kinsey announced new members at 19:39.

We had retro game night last month.

Dusty, Tyler, and Nathan are working on a maglock door system for the back door as an alternate method of entry.

Tyler and Brian are working toward giving a quadcopter class and are shooting for early January. More details will be forthcoming.

The next meeting will occur on Wednesday December 17th.