Meetings/2015-08

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • August 20, 2015
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Finance Committee

We have 83 members.

Finances

  • Term: August 2015
    • Donations: $46.60
      • Random Donation: $3
      • AmazonSmile: $23.60
      • Random Donation: $20
    • Members: $840.48 (42)
    • Net Profit: -$262.47
    • Expenses: $1102.95
      • August 2015 Rent: $950
      • August 2015 Utilities: Not Paid
      • August 2015 Cable: $87.95
      • August 2015 Dumpster: $65
    • Pig Roast 2015
      • Plates: $680
      • Paypal: $105
      • Random: $52
      • Curse Plates: $110
      • Reimbursement to Jeff - Various Pig Roast 2015: $56.64
    • Profit: $991.36
      • Curse Sponsorship: $404.74
      • Curse Will Reimburse the Following People:
      • Reimbursement to Michele - Various Curse Pig Roast 2015: $230.2
      • Reimbursement to Jeff - Various Curse Pig Roast 2015: $84.54
      • Reimbursement to Kinsey - Smoker Curse Pig Roast 2015: $90
    • Coke Machine Fund: $1327.25
      • Reimbursement to Kinsey: $87.09
      • Reimbursement to Kinsey: $96.42
      • Reimbursement to Kinsey: $13.08
    • Facilities Fund: $124.22
      • Reimbursement to Jeff - Facilities Stuff: $58.76
    • Member Grant Fund: $530.22
      • Metal Engraver Profit: $200
    • Projects Fund: $119.52
  • Term: July 2015
    • Donations: $5.86
      • Credit Dividend: $1.27
      • Random Donation - Gayle Lee Fairless: $4.59
    • Members: $1024.32 (52)
    • Net Profit: -$539.58
    • Expenses: $1563.9
      • July 2015 Rent: $950
      • July 2015 Utilities: $460.95
      • July 2015 Cable: $87.95
      • July 2015 Dumpster: $65

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Discussion Topics

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Shae Erisson
  • Sam McNeat
  • Stewart
  • Lowell
  • John Martin
  • Benjamin Tarsa
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Phil Showers (facilities)
  • Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Jennifer Paulsen (treasurer)
  • Tim Heath

Meeting Minutes

Tyler Crumpton (chairman) started the meeting at 19:30.

There were no action items to cover this meeting.

Jennifer gave the treasurer's report at 19:31 (see above).

We're going to be running the extra water generated by the A/C in the fab lab into one of the toilets. Hunter fixed a problem with the network, so things should be a bit more reliable now.

Projects and events: The HAM fest was last weekend and many participated.

Eat and Educate has been occurring about every 2 weeks. Lowell is giving a talk about making rubber molds next week on Thursday at 6:30PM. If you would like to give a talk, please let Nathan know!

Sci-Quest is having a robotics day on Saturday from 10AM to 4PM.

The next meeting will occur on September 17th.