Meetings/2015-09

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • September 17, 2015
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Finance Committee

We have 82 members.

We lost:

  1. David Pemerton
  2. Chris Beaman

Finances

  • Term: September 2015
    • Donations: $0
    • Members: $761.57 (40)
    • Net Profit: -$341.38
    • Expenses: $1102.95
      • September 2015 Dumpster: $65
      • September 2015 Cable: $87.95
      • September 2015 Rent: $950
      • September 2015 Utilities: Not Paid
  • Term: August 2015
    • Donations: $247.79
      • Credit Dividend: $1.19
      • Random Donation: $3
      • AmazonSmile: $23.6
      • Random Donation: $20
      • Metal Engraver Profit: $200
    • Members: $1030.02 (53)
    • Net Profit: -$485.02
    • Expenses: $1515.04
      • August 2015 Dumpster: $65
      • August 2015 Cable: $87.95
      • August 2015 Rent: $950
      • August 2015 Utilities: $412.09

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Reorganized the foyer to make room for the Printer
Toilet lid was replaced

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Gregory Dietrich

Discussion Topics

Attending

  • John Martin
  • Jennifer Paulsen (treasurer)
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
  • Matt O'Gorman
  • Dustin Clark
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Phil Showers (facilities)
  • Matt Sanderson
  • Ben Tarsa
  • Hunter Fuller

Meeting Minutes

Tyler started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the action items (none).

Jennifer gave the treasurer's report at 19:30. See above.

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:33. The foyer has been rearranged and the server rack has been moved to the foyer to make room for the large laser printer in the office area. There will soon be a new procedure for lost and found to help manage objects that have no known home.

Events: There will be a retro game night on October 17th.

There will be a cleanup day on the weekend preceeding the retro game night (October 10th).

There is also a kayak/canoe trip on October 17th. Contact Jennifer Paulsen for more information.

The next meeting (and elections) will occur on October 22nd.