From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • January 20, 2016
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

  • Phil should send an email about maybe donating a little more since we see to be a little in the hole.
  • Resolve meeting template page finance issues.

Treasurer's Report

  • December
    • Expenses:Rent $950.00
    • Expenses:Utilities $269.74
    • Expenses:WOW $87.95
    • Expenses:Waste Away $65.00
    • Income:Other Income $220.00
    • Money Out $1,612.69
    • Current Money In $1,209.67
    • Current Difference $(403.02)

Finance Committee


Facilities Committee


Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Bradley Townson

Discussion Topics


  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Chris Bero
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
  • Ben Tarsa
  • Phil Showers (treasurer)
  • Matt Sanderson
  • John Martin
  • Barbara Attilio
  • Josh Carr
  • Amanda Nobles

Meeting Minutes

Tyler started the meeting at 19:30 by reviewing the action items.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:31 (see above).

Tyler gave Travis' facilities report at 19:33. The fluorescent light diffuser in the office has been replaced! The can crusher has been replaced with a new one thanks to Jeff and Michelle. Hunter has been upgrading server infrastructure. One of our servers got hacked which has now been remedied.

Events: There is a rummage sale coming up in March, so make sure to sign up.

Matt Varian is doing an eat and educate soon on the esp wifi module. If you would like to do an EnE, please contact Nathan Warner.

The next meeting will occur on February 18th.