- January 20, 2016
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Phil should send an email about maybe donating a little more since we see to be a little in the hole.
- Resolve meeting template page finance issues.
- Expenses:Rent $950.00
- Expenses:Utilities $269.74
- Expenses:WOW $87.95
- Expenses:Waste Away $65.00
- Income:Other Income $220.00
- Money Out $1,612.69
- Current Money In $1,209.67
- Current Difference $(403.02)
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Bradley Townson
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Chris Bero
- Jeff Cotten
- Kirstin DeRosa
- Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
- Ben Tarsa
- Phil Showers (treasurer)
- Matt Sanderson
- John Martin
- Barbara Attilio
- Josh Carr
- Amanda Nobles
Tyler started the meeting at 19:30 by reviewing the action items.
Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:31 (see above).
Tyler gave Travis' facilities report at 19:33. The fluorescent light diffuser in the office has been replaced! The can crusher has been replaced with a new one thanks to Jeff and Michelle. Hunter has been upgrading server infrastructure. One of our servers got hacked which has now been remedied.
Events: There is a rummage sale coming up in March, so make sure to sign up.
Matt Varian is doing an eat and educate soon on the esp wifi module. If you would like to do an EnE, please contact Nathan Warner.
The next meeting will occur on February 18th.