From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • March 24, 2016
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report


Money In $1,602.57

Money Out $1,414.19

Difference $188.38


Money In $1,221.65

Money Out $1,538.05

Difference $(316.40)

Facilities Committee


Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

  • Barbara Greenwood
  • James Hines

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Discussion Topics


  • Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
  • Phil Showers (treasurer)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Jake Polatty
  • Daniel Valdez
  • Ben Tarsa
  • Chris Bero
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Kristin DeRosa
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities director)
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Michele Cotten
  • Nathan Warner

Meeting Minutes

Tyler Crumpton (chairman) started the meeting at 19:30.

Phil Showers gave the treasurer's report at 19:31 (see above). We've been focusing recently on events that can bring in new members.

Travis Crumpton gave the facilities report at 19:38. One of the TVs has been mounted in the office for presentation and entertainment usage. Phil replaced some lights and in the process of replacing a dead ballast. The cable modem has been moved from the office to the rack for reliability reasons. The new access point has been installed and eduroam (for anyone that has accessed) has been enabled at the shop. The door is currently being reworked due to the issues it's been having lately. If you need an NFC tag, talk to Phil.

Events: The steampunk box class is coming up soon, so if you're interested, talk to Michele and David Tabb soon!

Tandy Leather company is having a class on how to make bracers and other things on April 16th. See Jeff for more information.

The HARC tour is occurring on April 15th.

The next meeting will occur on April 14th.