From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • August 18, 2016
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report


  • Money In: Members $1299.66
  • Money In: Other (pig roast + other) $2,090.59
  • Money In: Total $3,390.25
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Utilities $388.49
  • Expenses:WOW $87.95
  • Expenses:Waste Away $90.00
  • Money Out $566.44
  • Difference $2,823.81 ($733.22)

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties
New pegboard siding for upstairs handrail. Travis Crumpton
Fablab AC drain. ctag

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Lisa Shier
  • Melody Coffey



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Chris Bero (facilities director)
  • Nick Hanson
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Melody Coffey
  • Michele Cotten
  • Ben Tarsa (chairman)
  • Norm Marshall
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Dmitriy Plaks
  • Ronnie Marion
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Phil Showers (treasurer)
  • Daniel Valdez
  • Tyler Crumpton

Meeting Minutes

Ben started the meeting at 19:29.

Ben gave an overview of the treasurer's report (see above) at 19:30.

Chris gave the facilities report at 19:32. The bathroom is done and pegboard has been installed along the loft. The A/C in the fab lab is now draining into the upstairs sink to avoid water on the floor.

Michele got all the the thank you notes done for the pig roast donations last week! Thanks Michele!

Events: There is a tentative date for Retro Game Night: October 15th (subject to change)! Further announcements forthcoming.

Ronnie will be doing an eat and educate in September pertaining to pepakura and foamcrafting, so watch for updates.

The kickoff events for CFC (federal funding) are occurring soon. If you're interesting in helping, talk to Dmitriy and Jeff or email the list!

Greg will be doing brinner for TNF next Tuesday.

We will be kicking off an Indiegogo campaign soon in an effort to raise funds for a new large laser cutter. We'll be putting together a video for this soon and we're still working out other parts of the campaign. If you're interested in helping, send an email to Daniel Valdez.

The next meeting will occur on September 15th.