From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • September 15, 2016
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report


  • Money In: Members $1232.71
  • Money In: Other (NGC + TNFs) $344.61
  • Money In: Total $1577.32
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Rent $975.00
  • Expenses:Utilities $348.41
  • Expenses:WOW $34.05
  • Expenses:Waste Away $65.00
  • Money Out $1422.46
  • Difference $154.86 (189.75)


General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $1686.25
  • Facilities Fund: $418.67
  • Event Fund: $300
  • Pig Roast Fund: $3081.95
  • General Fund: $4864.68

Total: $10661.84

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Jake Harris



  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • David Pemerton
  • Ben Tarsa (chairman)
  • Daniel Valdez
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Mel Coffey
  • Lisa Shier
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Norm Marshall
  • Phil Showers (treasurer)
  • Michele Cotten
  • John Kelley
  • Scott Morales
  • Wes

Meeting Minutes

Ben started the meeting at 19:30.

We're looking for more people to be on the contact list, so keep an eye out for that email.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:32 (see above). Member donations do not currently cover our expenses, but we've had some random donations that tend to cover the shortfall.

Phil gave the facilities report at 19:37. A protective panel was added to the A/C and some lights were replaced in the main area. The HAM mast was installed on the northeast corner of the building. Hunter is working on installing some radios on the mast and if you're interested, please talk to him.

Daniel reported in on the fundraiser for the new laser cutter. The video has been filmed and is currently being edited. We're waiting on this before we start the indiegogo campaign.

Events: Phreaknic is coming up in early November in Murfreesboro, so keep an eye out and join in if you're interested.

Retro gaming night is coming up soon, possibly in October.

Norm attended the CFC campaign kickoff today and it was great exposure. We got significant interest from the organizers of Steamfest, WAAY FM, and many others.

The next meeting will occur on October 20th. The board elections will be occurring during the October meeting, so make sure to throw in your hat if you're interested.