Meetings/2016-10

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • October 20, 2016
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

September

  • Money In: Members $1871.39
  • Money In: Other (Bathroom reimbursement+ TNFs) $653.80
  • Money In: Total $2525.19
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Rent $1950 (2xmo.s)
  • Expenses:Utilities $379.28
  • Expenses:WOW $61
  • Expenses:Waste Away $65.00
  • Expenses:Misc (reimbursements) $166.02
  • Money Out $2556.30
  • Difference $-31.11 (+290.09)

Earmarks

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $1550.38
  • Facilities Fund: $545.19
  • Event Fund: $300
  • Pig Roast Fund: $3081.95
  • General Fund: $4614.36

Total: $10269.37

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore
  • Phil Showers
  • Greg Brown
  • Daniel Valdez
  • Ronnie Marion
  • Liz Weber
  • Ben Tarsa
  • Dusty Clark
  • Nathan Warner
  • Lisa Shier
  • Jake Harris
  • Mel Coffey
  • Norm Marshall
  • Michele Cotten
  • Jeff Cotten

Meeting Minutes

Ben started the meeting at 19:30 with the board elections.

Voting ended at 19:33.

There are no new action items. Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 (see above).

Phil gave the facilities committee at 19:36. We're in the process of reworking some of our policies regarding the not storage area in front of the board. Please keep an eye out for this if you're interested.

Events: We have retro game night coming up on November 12th from 4PM to 11PM. We'll be doing a clean up on the Friday beforehand to prepare for it. Look for the email organizing that. If you want to pre-order any related items, please do it as soon as possible. Norm has been spreading the word across the area!

Phreaknic is coming up on the first weekend of November and many of us are going.

The laser funding project is currently working on video editing, but is making forward progress, so look for more information soon!

Lisa will be hosting a fleece scarf eat and educate on November 17th.

There are plans for an EL wire soldering class, but there is not yet a solid date. Look for updates in the near future.

The dance floor has been completed just in time for the Westies on the Water event this weekend!

Everyone running for the board was elected. The new board consists of:

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Nathan Warner (treasurer)
  • Michele Cotten (chairman)
  • Greg Brown (deputy facilities director)
  • Ronnie Marion (facilities director)
  • Travis Crumpton
  • Daniel Valdez
  • Ben Tarsa (deputy secretary)