Meetings/2016-11

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • November 16, 2016
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

October

  • Money In: Members $900.55
  • Money In: Other (Bathroom reimbursement+ TNFs) $45.60
  • Money In: Total $946.15
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Utilities $409.93
  • Expenses:WOW $61
  • Expenses:Waste Away $130
  • Expenses:Misc (reimbursements) $49.41
  • Money Out $650.34
  • Difference $295.81

Earmarks

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $1590.38
  • Facilities Fund: $440.51
  • Event Fund: $300
  • Pig Roast Fund: $3081.95
  • General Fund: $4666.60

Total: $10256.93

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Sally Mellring
  • Kyle Owen

Misc

Attending

  • Chris Bero
  • Nathan Warner (treasurer)
  • Hunter Fuller
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Michele Cotten (chair)
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Ronnie Marion (facilities)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Lisa Shier
  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Heather
  • Sally Mellring

Meeting Minutes

Michele started the meeting at 19:30 with a review of the action items (see above).

Ronnie is working on the laser cutter fundraiser video and should have time to make significant progress this weekend.

Nathan gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 (see above).

Events: Retro game night happened this past weekend and went very well. Chris' estimate is that we attracted 150 to 200 people and we ended up selling almost all the merchandise that was available.

Tomorrow, Lisa is holding a fleece scarf-making class at 7PM.

Lisa held a HAM radio class last Tuesday which went well.

Ronnie gave the facilities report at 19:42. Ronnie has discovered and is on top of the mouse problem and is acclimating to his new position.

If anyone is interested in being part of the maker outreach committee, please contact Jeff or Michele.

The next meeting will occur on December 15th.