- December 15, 2016
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Money In: Members $1220.18
- Money In: Other (Bathroom reimbursement+ TNFs) $960.37
- Money In: Total $2,180.55
- Money out of selected accounts goes to
- Expenses:Utilities $297.24
- Expenses:WOW $61.00
- Expenses:Waste Away $65.00
- Expenses:Misc (reimbursements) $51.22
- Expenses:Rent $1,950.00
- Money Out $2,424.46
- Difference $-243.91
General Fund is Approximate.
- Coke Machine Fund: $2,205.13
- Facilities Fund: $389.29
- Pig Roast Fund: $3,081.95
- General Fund: $4,493.55
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Halley Martin
- Brenna Bohn
- Dustin Clark
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Hunter Fuller
- Nathan Warner (treasurer)
- Phil Showers
- Chris Bero
- Tyler Crumpton
- Jake Harris
Nathan started the meeting at 19:30 and reviewed the action items. The natural gas heaters are being sold since we don't have a connection for that and converting them to propane is non-trivial.
Nathan gave the treasurer's report at 19:33.
Facilities: Some of the failing lights have been replaced with LED lights which are brighter, should require less maintenance, and cost considerably less over time in both electricity and replacement costs. All the vermin should be gone now.
Events: Michele is attending a Yule Ball at Rocket Republic tomorrow representing the organization.
The next meeting will occur on January 19th.