Meetings/2018-03

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • March 15, 2018
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

February

  • Money In: Members $1684.10
  • Money In: Other $170.68
  • Money In: Total $1,854.78
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Misc $400 (Pizza party, facilities reimbursements, domain name renewal)
  • Expenses:Rent $2000
  • Expenses:Utilities $486.90
  • Expenses:Dumpster $65
  • Money Out $2,951.81
  • Difference $(1,097.03)

Earmarks

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $2451
  • Facilities Fund: $95
  • Laser Fund: $1910
  • General Fund: $5545

Total: $10,075.38

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Installed a light in the hallway Phil, Kinsey
Cleanup day!!!! Everyone!
Installed dust collector for the RAS Phil, Jake

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Getting air/vacuum to the pick-n-place (and other fixin's) Phil, Tyler, Jake
Getting air to the sand-blasting cabinet Phil, Tyler, Jake

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

Meeting Minutes

Tyler started the meeting at 7:31pm. No actions items on the list.

Phil started the treasurer’s report at 7:33pm (see above). We're really close to being fully-supported by monthly recurring member donations!

I started the facilities report at 7:39pm (see above). We installed a light in the hallway, and held our Spring Cleaning day!

Hunter started the networking report at 7:45pm. Put some of the cameras on PoE to cycle remotely. Added a couple of cameras (kitchen). Most of the cameras now even work on the Wordpress site. Ran some drops to hardwire the camera on the breaker box. Worked with Ronnie to get a license for Armorsmith, got a license for Lightburn. Hunter is looking for hard disks to replace the server drives, especially bigger ones.

Jeff started discussing projects and events at 7:47. We just held the 10yr anniversary, but technically the day is March 20th. Armorsmith lesson on Thursday, March 22nd. Rummage Sale April 7th. NACC will have a rummage sale presence.

The next meeting will occur on April 12th.