Meetings/2018-08

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • August 16, 2018
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Fix NFC on front door Bradley, Travis
Fix garage door Travis

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties
Vacuum-forming tube Phil, Ronnie

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Andrew Cameron
  • Norm Marshall

Misc

Attending

  • Tyler Crumpton
  • Kirstin DeRosa
  • Kinsey Moore
  • Jake Harris
  • Travis Crumpton
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Brad Townson
  • Michele Cotten
  • Jeff Cotten

Meeting Minutes

Tyler opened the meeting at 1930.

No action items were noted.

Phil reviewed the treasurers report at 1931.

Jake reviewed the facilities report at 1933.

  • The garage door broke, but is fixed!
  • The facilities committee would like to remind everybody to report problems if they see them - don't be afraid to repeat something they may already know!
  • Travis is planning to make concrete blocks for the driveway!

Projects and Events

  • Phil and Ronnie are wanting to build a table for the vacuum forming table - please let them know if you'd like to help!
  • RGCN is coming up! Tentative for November!
  • Travis' road blocks as previously mentioned!
  • Tyler is considering a class/talk in September on home assistant tech - keep your eyes on your emails!

New Members!

  • Andrew Cameron
  • Norm Marshall (returning)

Next Meeting: 9/13/2018

Tyler closed the meeting at 1942.