From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • Oct 11, 2018
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

July - September

  • Money In: Members $4166.28
  • Money In: Other $2970.53
  • Money In: Total $7136.81
  • Money out of selected accounts goes to
  • Expenses:Insurance $475.00
  • Expenses:Utilities $1397.79
  • Expenses:WOW $122
  • Expenses:Dumpster $130
  • Expenses:Rent $3000
  • Expenses:Misc (pig related costs) $1363.44
  • Money Out $6013.23
  • Difference $1123.58

Earmarks (These numbers are out of date)

General Fund is Approximate.

  • Coke Machine Fund: $2080
  • Facilities Fund: $265
  • Laser Fund: $1910
  • General Fund: $6273

Total: $1161.15

Facilities Committee


Planned Improvements



New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Kirstin DeRosa (secretary)
  • Kinsey Moore
  • Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
  • Jake Harris (facilities)
  • Greg Brown
  • Paul Nix
  • Phil Showers (treasurer)
  • Derrick Webb
  • Travis Crumpton
  • Robert Butler
  • Michele Cotten
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Brian Oborn
  • Nick Hanson
  • Dmitriy Plaks
  • Andrew Cameron
  • Lisa Shier
  • Norm Marhsall
  • Brian Guzek
  • Elizabeth Mueller

Meeting Minutes

Tyler started the meeting at 19:30 with the board election.

Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:33 (see above).

Jake gave the facilites report at 19:38. The TV has moved above the tables instead of next to them and the whiteboard has been replaced thanks to Travis, Robert, Phil, and Jeff. Thanks! Jeff has the BBS up and running, so if you're interested contact him for details. The vending machine died and was repaired. VM4 is flaky like a fine french croissant. This is not a good quality for a server. We're looking at replacing it in some capacity since it's disrupting services regularly. The office has been connected to zello.

We're gearing up for Retro Game Night on November 17th and Dominos and Curse will be throwing sponsorship at us, so thanks!

Phreaknic is coming up next week.

There is a pumpkin carving event on the 24th so bring your pumpkin and get to carving!

Vote for member grants! Voting closes in early November.

The next meeting will occur on November 15th.