From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • April 18, 2019
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Phil Showers (facilities)
  • Jarrett
  • Charles Moye
  • Norm Marshall
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Yara
  • Grace
  • Robert Butler
  • Brian Oborn
  • Brett Pagel
  • Travis Crumpton

Meeting Minutes

Phil started the meeting at 19:38 and gave the treasurer's update which is not prepared for this meeting.

We're looking to add a vent hood for the oven. We fixed the dust collector for the radial arm saw. The front door is in queue to be reworked for reliability as is VM4.

The kitchen is 95% functional now, so have at it. Several rats have been fixed. LoraWAN and Laser Camera member grants are still in progress. Lots of additional signage has been added thanks to Brian Oborn.

The board game night happened recently and was a success. We're looking to make the LAN party and board game night quarterly events with the next LAN party coinciding with the pig roast. Norm proposes the last Saturday in June for the pig roast.

There is a knitting meeting the first Thursday every month.

The nerd rummage sale was a big success in both visitors and donations. All neighbors need to be made aware of this event since it blocks the roads.

The next meeting will occur on Thursday May 16th.