From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • June 20, 2019
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Michael Johnson
  • Jennifer Johnson



  • Phil Showers (facilities, treasurer)
  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Brian Oborn
  • Michael Johnson
  • Jennifer Johnson
  • Travis Crumpton
  • Grace

Meeting Minutes

Greg started the meeting at 19:33 with the treasurer/facilities update from Phil.

Treasurers/Facilities update from Phil: Our rent has increased and we have recently paid insurance. Everyone needs to make sure to turn off the big fan the appropriate A/Cs when leaving. We're currently about breaking even and Phil is working on providing better diagnostics for this. Keep an eye out for a laser optics purchase/fundraising email.

Phil brought in his nice potters wheel to use. The new switch for the kiln is in and it has yet to be installed.

The controller for the CNC is currently non-operational.

Travis fixed the table saw, so it's functional for the moment, but needs some additional maintenance.

The big sign is functional again thanks to the efforts of Phil.

Events: The pig roast is being postponed a bit, see Norm for details.

The next meeting will occur on July 18th.