From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • February 13, 2020
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Jan 2020

  • Money In: Total $2,171.24
    • Money In: Members $1,380.09
    • Money In: Other $791.15
  • Money Out $1,869.15
    • Expenses:Utilities $441.15
    • Expenses:WOW $61
    • Expenses:Dumpster $65
    • Expenses:Rent $1,100
    • Expenses:Misc $202
  • Difference $302.09

Total: $10,529.65

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Jennifer Johnson (publicity)
  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Michael Johnson (facilities)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Klaus
  • Nathan Bouldin
  • Aaron Rissler
  • Grace Lemley
  • Travis Crumpton

Meeting Minutes

Greg started the meeting at 19:33.

Nathan gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 in Phil's stead (see above). The $202 was a refund due to paypal and scammers and didn't actually affect our bottom line. We've put some filters in place to avoid effects.

Michael gave the facilities report at 19:38. The blower has been replaced and both lasers are now fully functional again. We have two additional kilns, one of which will hopefully replace the current one. There is a new jointer that has been fixed thanks to Michael and works better than the old one. In the near future, we're looking to update the list of equipment available and reconcile new items and missing items. We're working on finding a home for the new tool box that will contain automotive tools. The door handle has been replaced on the front door. A new fridge is in place and we're currently running a water line to it for ice and filtered water.

Upcoming events: The nerd rummage sale is coming up on April 4th and Greg is working logistics with the city. We're planning a cleanup day the weekend before (March 27th-29th).

Alternative days were considered for the meeting, but 3/5 board officers can't make the suggested alternate days. The next meeting will occur on Thursday, March 19th.