From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • July 16, 2020
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Nathan Bouldin (treasurer)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Brian Belew
  • Grace Lemley
  • Diana Valdez
  • Michael Johnson (facilities)
  • Lisa Shier
  • Michele Cotten
  • Owen Eason
  • Tyler ?

Meeting Minutes

Greg started the meeting at 19:35.

Brian gave the facilities report at 19:36. The laser has been moved and rewired such that the big fan no longer requires use of the breaker and the laser exhaust has been resituated. The laser has 2 new cameras pointed at it to help with maintenance and accountability. A new rule set has been posted for the laser, so take a look! The tables are now on casters. The first laser orientation went well and included both members and non-members. The new radial arm saw is on the list of things to do this weekend.

Kinsey gave the Rad Robotics members a tour and got them acquainted with the space. We're currently working out how best to host them.

The next meeting will occur on August 20th.