From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • October 15, 2020
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Brian Walker
  • Alex Lewis



  • Greg Brown (chairman)
  • Bradley Marshall
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Michele Cotten
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Grace Lemley
  • Brian Belew

Meeting Minutes

Greg started the meeting at 19:44 with the treasurer's report (see above).

Brian Belew gave the facilities report at 19:46. Brian is in the process of working on the CNC and cleaning up the hackables corner. The laser has better lighting also thanks to Brian. There is now a ryobi mower at the shop so if the grass gets too high it can be taken care of. We are renting a lift to handle trees and high light replacement.

Jeff and Grace would like to host a COVID-safe public night going forward with appropriate distancing and masking mandatory. The arcade cabinet is moving back out of the textiles room to its previous location. We're looking at having members adopting sections of the shop to keep organized.

The next meeting will occur on November 12th.