Meetings/2021-01

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • January 14, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

In the bank

$7,453.52

3 Month Report

Oct - Dec 2020

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $3,679
  • Money Out: $3,398
    • Expenses:Misc $7.55, Azure
  • Difference -$281

12 Month Report

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $15,835
  • Money Out: $19,271
  • Difference: -$3,436

Upcoming Action Items

  • Member culling & covid leniency
  • Notification to members that annual 501c3 receipts are available by request
  • Completion of requested 501c3 donation receipts

Completed Action Items

  • 2020 Fiscal Report (like 3 Month report, but all 12 months)

Treasury Committee

  • Coding volunteer needed
    • Use export of Paypal (csv) to insert lines into gnucash (xml)

Covid\Retention Impacts

We have 36 members that are 3+ Months behind on donating

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Faith Plunkett
  • Evan Smith
  • David Mercer

Misc

Attending

  • Brian Belew (faclities)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Robert Butler
  • Aaron Rissler
  • Grace Lemley (treasurer)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Michele Cotten

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:32 with a review of the action items. Donation receipts are being generated and sent out to those who requested them and you should see an email asking for requests shortly. The 2020 fiscal report is complete.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 (see above).

Brian gave the facilities report at 19:40. The planar has been rebuilt after being heavily abused. Brian is adding a focusing laser to the big laser for targeting and replacing belts that have gotten worn.

We're planning on having another cleanup day in mid-March.

The next meeting will occur on February 11th.

Notes Jeff Added After the Meeting

Fundraising Brainstorms

  • Makers Hosted online auction software \ auction site that has a built in way to give a cut to makers - Jeff
  • goFundMe - GeekOfAllTrades
  • April In-Person Rummage Sale
  • GeekOfAllTrades may know a way gigaparts can collaborate with us for advertisment
  • Covid Friendly Lunch n Learns with a Donation Bucket