Meetings/2021-02

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • February 11, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

  • No report, Jeff was not able to process the books this month.
  • See Action Items for updates on donation receipts

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Grace Lemley (treasurer)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Michele Cotten
  • Stewart Jacobs
  • Brian Belew (facilities)
  • Aaron Rissler

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:31 with a review of the action items. Donation receipts are being given out as requested. Grace gave the treasurer's report at 19:33.

Brian gave the facilities report at 19:35. The kiln is on the todo list for fixing. The air line has been extended thanks to Brian's efforts and there is a second reel next to the garage door. Hilary and Brian have been working on a folding router table to regain some space. The laser is having a mirror replaced this weekend. The laser belts will also be replaced in the next week.

We have a cleanup day scheduled for March 13th/14th. Things in member storage are ok to stay where they are, but any non-tool items that don't fit in your member storage need to go home.

No new members this month.

The next meeting will occur on March 11th.