Meetings/2021-03

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • March 11, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

In the bank

$6871

3 Month Report

Nov-1st-2020 - Feb-30th-2021

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $5,102
    • Income:Misc
      • AmazonSmile: $63
      • Paypal Giving: $202
  • Money Out: $5,940
    • Expenses:Misc $58.64, Namecheap Domain Renewal
  • Difference -$838

Upcoming Action Items

  • Member culling & covid leniency

Completed Action Items

Treasury Committee

  • A solution is needed to automatically process donations from paypal.

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Hilary Michel
  • Josh Driskil

Misc

Attending

  • Jeff Cotten
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Brian Belew (facilites)
  • Thomas Samper
  • Aaron Rissler

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:37 with the treasurer's report via Jeff (see above). We're still working on post-pandemic reconciliation. We're considering larger events again for later in the year.

Brian gave the facilities report at 19:51. The laser has been getting belt replacements. Everything is in except for the lower belts for the honeycomb. The controller memory module seems to be failing, so the controller may need a replacement. The cleanup day is being delayed for a week until the 20th.

Project and Event update: No events except that cleanup day has been postponed a week.

Next meeting date is April 15th.