- April 15, 2021
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
In the bank
3 Month Report
Jan-1st-2021 - Mar-30th-2021
(Figures are Rounded)
- Money In: $4844
- (March 2021) "Charity On Top": $250
- (March 2021) Paypal Giving: $2
- Money Out: $4607
- Difference +$237
Upcoming Action Items
- Testing of new tool made by Enabrintain that parses the paypals
- Thank you letter to Charity on Top (maybe a member at large could pick this up)
Completed Action Items
- A solution is needed to automatically process donations from paypal.
- Currently have to have Phil in order to login to Redstone. but it hasn't been a problem so far, he's really responsive. but if he died it would suck.
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Grace Lemley (treasurer)
- Jeff Cotten
- Thomas Samper
- Bradley Marshall (chairman)
- Travis Crumpton
Bradley started the meeting at 19:35 with a review of the action items. Form 990 still needs to be taken care of.
Grace gave the treasurer's report at 19:42. The delinquent member emails have gone out and we've had mostly positive responses. Phil has written a tool to help processing of paypal transactions.
Kinsey and Thomas gave the facilities report at 19:48. The laser needs some minor work, we had cleanup day which got quite a bit done for the people we had available. Phil has removed some of his personal equipment that has been sitting disused.
Events: April 22 is mycelium's farm bot ribbon cutting.
We're tentatively planning a nerd rummage sale in October, see Jeff for details.
The next meeting will occur May 13th.