From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • May 13, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

  • No Treasurer's report created yet, Jeff will do ASAP

Facilities Committee


Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties


  • Nerd Rummage Sale
    • Certificate of Insurance
    • Need 3 more volunteers
    • Date is Oct 2nd
    • Need to get with Halley to learn how she organized the vendors (Ace?)

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.



  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Grace Lemley (treasurer)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Michele Cotten

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:40 with a review of the action items. The Form 990 will be done after this meeting. The PO box has been renewed. The membership reminders have been dealt with. The paypal agreement changes do not apply to us.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:46.

Kinsey gave the facilities report at 19:48. The laser has taken some damage lately due to user complacency. Please follow the rules of using the laser and report any problems you have. The network has fixed after being broken for about 2 weeks due to some configuration issues. The backup server has been moved off of the UPS to provide more runtime for critical services.

Project and Event updates: We're working on getting a certificate of insurance for the barricades for the Nerd Rummage Sale (NRS) which will be October 2nd. Grace is going to talk to Halley for information on getting vendors signed up for the NRS.

The next meeting will be on June 10th. The next meeting will be in-person for vaccinated people.