Meetings/2021-06

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • June 10, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

In the bank

$6039

3 Month Report

Mar-1st-2021 - May-31th-2021

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $5075
    • Income:Misc
      • (May 2021) eBay: $34
      • (May 2021) Paypal Giving: $57.80
  • Money Out: $4433
  • Difference +$642

Upcoming Action Items

  • Testing of new tool made by Enabrintain that parses the paypals
  • Thank you letter to Charity on Top (Request for Chair to Accept)
  • Need to determine CashApp

Completed Action Items

  • We didn't know how to pay State Farm insurance, and it was going to be cancelled on the 20th of this month. Jeff went ahead and paid the $475 bill personally, and had the redstone account reimburse him via cutting a check.

Treasury Committee

  • A solution is needed to automatically process donations from paypal.
  • Currently have to have Phil in order to login to Redstone. but it hasn't been a problem so far, he's really responsive. but if he died it would suck.

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

  • Nerd Rummage Sale
    • Kitty from HPD has our insurance paperwork
    • Halley meeting: Jeff needs to send Grace Halley's Email
    • Date is Oct 2nd
  • Brainstorms
    • Retro Game Night?
    • Pumpkin Carving in October

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

  • Grace Lemley
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bob Klepfer
  • Michele Cotten
  • Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
  • Robert Butler

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:41 with a review of the action items (see above). We're going to get together in just over a week to deal with recovery of membership removal instructions and documentation of that process.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:50 (see above).

Kinsey gave the facilities report at 19:59. The back man door is now setup on the same system as the big door. It can be opened using the same method. We're looking at adding a 15 minute timer to that door and a UPS to the maglock.

Events: The nerd rummage sale is all good as far as Huntsville is concerned. We need to start advertising and managing the vendors. Grace is going to get with Halley to talk about management of vendor applications.

We're considering a retro game night in the November time frame as well since vaccination is progressing. Bradley is heading this up.

The next meeting will be July 15th.