- July 15, 2021
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Currently we have to coordinate with Phil every time we want to login to the redstone account, it's tied to his phone number. Are there any netadmin concerns about setting up a GoogleVoice for the treasurer using a gmail account?
In the bank
- Paypal: $1,203
3 Month Report
April-1st-2021 - June-30th-2021
(Figures are Rounded)
- Money In:
- (May 2021) eBay:
- (May 2021) Paypal Giving:
- Money Out:
Upcoming Action Items
- Testing of new tool made by Enabrintain that parses the paypals
- Thank you letter to Charity on Top (Request for Chair to Accept)
Completed Action Items
- Currently have to have Phil in order to login to Redstone. but it hasn't been a problem so far, he's really responsive. but if he died it would suck.
- Nerd Rummage Sale
- We're looking for a (free) grill for the event
- We're looking for people to man the grill during the lunch hours. Throughout the day would be even better, but we'll take what we can get.
- Jeff\Volunteer will make a costco run and get hamburger ingredients before the event
- We decided to not do a PSA via WLRH. It would have taken us hosting an open house, and the event already gets a lot of traffic
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Request to add Publicity as to the Agenda\Discussion topics ~ Jeff
- Jeff is this term's POC for adding and removing members from LDAP. Do I need to be added to an email list?
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Bradley Marshall (chairman)
- Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
- Grace Lemley (publicity)
- Neal Nesbit
- Aaron Rissler
- Travis Crumpton
- Thomas Samper (facilities)
- Robert Butler
Bradley Started the meeting at 19:42 with a review of the action items. The lease has been resigned thanks to Bradley. There have only been minor changes to include a $50 increase in rent.
Jeff deferred the treasurer's report at 19:50 due to technical difficulties.
Thomas gave the facilites report at 19:52. There is a beam combiner being added to the laser for a red dot positioning. A maglock has been added to the back door and will get a UPS in the near term to provide locking during power outages. The laser is also getting an E-stop in the near future as well as some new sensors.
Events: The nerd rummage sale is occurring October 2nd and we're looking to borrow a grill for food purposes. We're also looking at having Gigaparts at the event as sponsor.
Jeff is recording a PSA with NPR in the next week.
The next meeting will occur on August 19th.