Meetings/2021-10

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • October 21, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Reimbursements

  • Jeff reimbursed himself $75 out of the cash taken in from NRS. Documented in gnucash.
  • Jeff reimbursed himself $28.74 via paypal for Diet Mountain Dew Costco Run for the Soda Machine. Documented in gnucash.
  • Travis Reimbursed $375 for new air compressor for soda machine via paypal. No receipt, it was purchased used as-is.

In the bank

  • Total: $6,842.36
    • Redstone: $6,842.36
    • PayPal: $0

3 Month Report

July-1st-2021 - September-30st-2021

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $4,675.11
  • Money Out: $4,504.62
  • Difference: $170.49

Upcoming Action Items

  • Testing of new tool made by Enabrintain that parses the PayPals

Facilities Committee

  • Upcoming woodworking tool donation by potential new member

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Publicity & Events

Past

  • Nerd Rummage Sale
    • In: $248
    • Expenses: $75 (jeff burger reimbursement)
    • Profit: $173
    • Lessons Learned
  • Michele interviewed about sandworm being built at makers local on Tuesday Oct 18th

Upcoming

  • Pumpkin Carving
  • AC Timer Wordpress Article
  • March of the Sandworm, Oct 22nd

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Raechel Armstrong

Misc

Attending

  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Greg Brown
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Grace Lemley (publicity)
  • Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
  • Thomas Samper (facilities)
  • Michele Cotten

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:34 with a review of the action items which included a review the pending facebook messages.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:39 (see above).

Thomas gave the facilities committee at 19:45. The space has been rearranged with most tool carts getting casters for easier movement. The battery and corded hand tools are being reorganized as well. Lost and found is currently in flux and is at least temporarily located upstairs in the center of hackables. The air conditioner in the office has a timer attached now and will automatically turn off after 2 hours.

Events: The Nerd Rummage Sale was a success. We didn't have as many people as previous years, but that was expected. See the nerd rummage sale page for lessons learned.

We reviewed the WHNT sandworm documentary.

We're having a pumpkin carving event on October 28th.

The next meeting will occur November 18th.