Meetings/2021-11

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • November 18, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

Reimbursements

In the bank

  • Total: $6655
    • Redstone: $6308
    • PayPal: $347

3 Month Report

July-1st-2021 - September-30st-2021

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $(3,410.24)
  • Money Out: $4,504.62
  • Difference: $1094

Upcoming Action Items

  • Testing of new tool made by Enabrintain that parses the PayPals

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Daniel Drake

Misc

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Grace Lemley (publicity)

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:37 with a review of the action items (see above). The Charity on Top item has already been completed.

Events: We're considering an ornament even before Christmas, so keep an eye out. Next Tuesday will be a fried turkey Tuesday Night Feast.

Facilities: We need a lost and found downstairs (planned improvement). A gate has been added to the loft for easier use of the winch. Lighting has been upgraded to LED from fluorescent in the kitchen and foyer. We're planning on replacing the ceiling tiles and insulation in the office ceiling. The lighting in the tool area has finally been separated from the fab lab lighting.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 20:03 (see above).

Netadmin: We're likely to lose the remote hosted server in the near future, so we're looking at moving away from that resource.

The next meeting will occur on December 16th.