Meetings/2021-12

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • December 16, 2021
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Netadmin Report TBD
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

  • Fraudulent charges in redstone account

In the bank

  • Total: $6279
    • Redstone: $5067
    • PayPal: $1212

3 Month Report

July-1st-2021 - September-30st-2021

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $(2185)
  • Money Out: $5432
  • Difference: $3247

Upcoming Action Items

  • Testing of new tool made by Enabrintain that parses the PayPals

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

  • Raechel Armstrong
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
  • Grace Lemley

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:33 with a review of the action items. We're looking at setting up auto-response for contact email and setting up the voicemail greeting to mention similar information.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:43, see above.

Bradley gave the facilities report at 19:46. We've been replacing the lights and have purchased more to continue this effort. Raechel has kindly donated a large number of high quality wood working tools which we're currently reorganizing around. We're considering some rearrangement of the lobby and fab lab for better usage. The landlord will deal with the large pile of wood that the city has complained about. We're looking to schedule a day to reorganize our tools given the incoming items. The sink in the office has a broken handle and it's on the short list to repair.

There are no events coming up soon.

We're looking at having a FAQ flyer to help with tours.

The next meeting will occur on January 13th.