- January 13, 2022
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
- Membership retention email sent on 2022.01.11 (Tues)
- 35 members are 3 mos behind.
- Members who have not setup a recurring donation by 2022.01.25 will be removed from the system
- Draft available for Grant Template
2021 Annual Report
- Income: $18,608
- Expenses: $19,369
- Net Loss: $761
- Amount Paid Rent: $13,450
- Until August 2021 rent was only $1,100
- Min amount we will pay in rent next year: $13,800
- With another $50 rent increase in August 2022: $14,050
|New lost and found cubbies assembled||Jeff, Brian, Greg Brown|
Publicity & Events
- New wordpress article up
- Makers Local tour of UAH Makerspace, Sunday 1:30 PM, Salmon Library
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Jacob Culver
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Michele Cotten
- Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
- Bradley Marshall (chairman)
- Travis Crumpton (facilities)
- Grace Lemley (publicity)
- Raechel Armstrong
Bradley started the meeting at 19:34 with a review of the action items (see above).
Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:39 (see above). The yearly purge didn't get acted upon last year due to COVID-19 even though the email went out, but is occurring this year. Jeff has created a draft of a grant template for revision going forward.
Travis gave the facilities report at 19:47. Early next week the garage door will be fixed. Jeff had some cubbies donated from GaN for a replacement to Lost and Found at the bottom of the stairs which will be heavily labeled thanks to Jeff. Jeff is also going to try doing a weekly blog article about recent donations and possibly a related monthly newsletter. We're looking at adding a gallery to our website for organizational photos and publicity.
We're taking a tour of the UAH makerspace on Sunday, ping Jeff for more information if you're interested.
Michele has been talking with with the Huntsville Public Library about a homebrew class, so look out for an announcement there.
Bradley is looking to do a monthly spotlight called "Makers Monthly" for a collaborative project assembly.
The next meeting will occur on February 10th.