- March 10, 2022
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Publicity & Events||Publicity Chair|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code||Secretary|
In the bank
- Total: $6760
- Redstone: $5485
- PayPal: $1275
3 Month Report
July-1st-2021 - September-30st-2021
(Figures are Rounded)
- Money In: $(4089)
- Money Out: $4570
- Difference: -$481
- Jeff contacted Hal on 2022.03.10 and Hal said that he's fighting with the city about getting the limbs removed. We agreed that if the limbs were still there in two weeks I'd check back in with him. This may not be a problem Hal is going to solve quickly, so we may want to pick a "not fixed by X date" milestone where we fix this issue ourselves.
- Shop Improvement Day (this Saturday)
- TNF Potluck \ Makers turns 14
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Eric Bradley
- Ethan Chew
- Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
- Travis Crumpton (facilities)
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Bradley Marshall (chairman)
- Ace Lemley (publicity)
- Aaron Rissler
Bradley started the meeting with a review of the action items at 19:31.
Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:53 (see above).
We may be getting some donations from Bradley's new employer as cast-offs from their production line.
Travis gave the facilities report at 20:02. The pile of limbs is being dealt with. The door lock has been replaced and is being worked with for integration into the website. Bradley has been doing some preliminary cleaning for the event this weekend. We were donated some ceiling tiles to replace the ones in the office area. The website has been fixed since the breakage at the beginning of the month.
Events: Jeff needs to contact the police about the October rummage sale.
This Saturday is a shop improvement day. We'll be replacing the tiles in the office area and doing some painting as well.
This Tuesday we're having a TNF potluck/anniversary event (14 years).
The next meeting will occur on April 14th.