Meetings/2022-03

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • March 10, 2022
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Netadmin Report TBD
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

In the bank

  • Total: $6760
    • Redstone: $5485
    • PayPal: $1275

3 Month Report

July-1st-2021 - September-30st-2021

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: $(4089)
  • Money Out: $4570
  • Difference: -$481

Facilities Committee

  • Jeff contacted Hal on 2022.03.10 and Hal said that he's fighting with the city about getting the limbs removed. We agreed that if the limbs were still there in two weeks I'd check back in with him. This may not be a problem Hal is going to solve quickly, so we may want to pick a "not fixed by X date" milestone where we fix this issue ourselves.

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Eric Bradley
  • Ethan Chew

Misc

Attending

  • Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Ace Lemley (publicity)
  • Aaron Rissler

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting with a review of the action items at 19:31.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:53 (see above).

We may be getting some donations from Bradley's new employer as cast-offs from their production line.

Travis gave the facilities report at 20:02. The pile of limbs is being dealt with. The door lock has been replaced and is being worked with for integration into the website. Bradley has been doing some preliminary cleaning for the event this weekend. We were donated some ceiling tiles to replace the ones in the office area. The website has been fixed since the breakage at the beginning of the month.

Events: Jeff needs to contact the police about the October rummage sale.

This Saturday is a shop improvement day. We'll be replacing the tiles in the office area and doing some painting as well.

This Tuesday we're having a TNF potluck/anniversary event (14 years).

The next meeting will occur on April 14th.