Meetings/2022-05

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • May 19, 2022
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Netadmin Report TBD
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

  • Quarterly Membership Purge
    • Spacefelix has designed a spreadsheet that will identify potential 3-month behind members from a GnuCash export file
    • Two local-to-Huntsville members have been sent the Thank You letter requesting continued patronization.
    • Five Angel Donors have not been contacted yet, we need a different email for those members. See action item 45 for details.

Treasurer's Report

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Elizabeth Graham
  • Jacob Hell
  • Tabitha Schlemmer

Misc

Attending

  • Bradley Marshall
  • Grace Lemley
  • Kinsey Moore
  • Michael Cook
  • Travis Crumpton
  • Tabitha Schlemmer

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:34 with a review of the action items. The ml256.org domain should have autorenewed upon expiry. The P.O. box will be renewed tomorrow. There are no new facebook messages to deal with.

Bradley gave the finance report at 19:43 (see above). Ethan has helped out by creating a spreadsheet that would identify people to follow up with.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:44. The candy machine has been cleaned and restocked. The lighting has been improved in tool area. The wall outside the fablab and sewing room has been drywalled. The office TV's audio has been upgraded since the TV's speakers blew out. The switch in the office has finally been finished. There is a new desk in the fablab. The spool holder in the fablab may be getting reworked. We're looking into adding reminders to the big sign. The upgraded air compressor has been installed. The new dust collector is in progress. The mill is in progress with no due date. The plasma cutter will be finished first and should help finish the mill refit. We need to schedule the next ceiling tile install to finish that up.

There are no upcoming events.

The next meeting will occur on June 16th.