Meetings/2022-06

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • June 16, 2022
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Netadmin Report TBD
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

March-2022 through May-2022

(Figures are Rounded)

  • Money In: +$5202.10
  • Money Out: -$4691.27
  • Difference: +$510.83

Accepted Policy changes: https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php?title=Policies%2FFinancial&diff=23662&oldid=20952

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Aaron Rissler
  • Grace Lemley
  • Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
  • Michael Cook
  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:31 with a review of the action items (see above). We are almost done transitioning to redmine and will soon be removing the action items section in the wiki meeting pages. The PO box has been renewed and the most recent membership review has been completed. The autoreply email is low priority. We have an upgraded tire balancer that has been added to the tools spreadsheet.

Jeff gave the treasurer's report at 19:38 (see above). We're doing slightly better than breaking even, which is great.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 19:46. The website issues are currently highest priority. We've replaced the switch outside the office with one that is gigabit and supports PoE for easier setup of new cameras (of which we have added 2 so far). We still need to resolve the netadmin group issue.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:56. The laser is being reworked (door shocks). A couple of vending machines have been added (snacks and stickers). We have a dehumidifier on loan and it is clearly helpful, so we're going to invest in one for the fablab and possibly a second for the main office. A wall got painted and the window got fixed thanks to Michael. We're getting a better lock for the filing cabinet and defining a procedure for granting access for that outside the board.

Bradley gave the projects report at 20:18. The terminal server is on the back burner for now. The new sign is waiting for the plasma cutter to be operational. We're looking at creating a new member walkthrough document so it's easier to run someone through the process.

We have no events planned for the near future. We're following up with the HPD about the Nerd Rummage Sale.

The next meeting will occur on July 14th.