Meetings/2022-09

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • September 22, 2022
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Netadmin Report TBD
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Finance Committee

  • October Elections
    • Jeff will not be running for Treasurer in October
    • Thomas Samper is running for Treasurer
  • Jeff has created a video tutorial for how to import paypal transactions into GnuCash using python script.
  • New Action Item: Explore using a financial aggregator as a tool, like PersonalCapital.
  • No longer authoring 3 Month Cash Flow Report, not really useful.

Treasurer's Report

  • Assets:
    • Redstone: $8592
    • PayPal: $154.75
  • Fundraisers
    • TNF
      • Past 3 Months: $216
        • Last Month: $72
  • Misc Income
    • PayPal Giving $1
    • Credit Dividend $0.34
    • Amazon Smile $54.62

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

  • Patrick Gentile
  • Peter Tremko

Misc

Attending

  • Bradley Marshall (chairman)
  • Jeff Cotten (treasurer)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Tabby Schlemmer
  • Aaron Rissler
  • Hunter Quinn

Meeting Minutes

Bradley started the meeting at 19:33 with a review of the board action items. Aaron has been updating the waiver policy and there is currently a thumb drive in the printer with the current version. The board election will occur next meeting, so keep an eye out.

Jeff gave the finance report at 19:42 (see above). Jeff has made a video tutorial to help with learning the treasurer task.

Travis gave the facilities report at 19:55. The dehumidifiers now have hoses attached to them so they drain properly and will run constantly. The plasma CNC is getting worked on and the controller has finally arrived. Almost all large objects now have wheels so that they can be more easily rearranged. The sign is still in progress. The camera system has been tweaked such that it functions again except for the failing camera in the textiles room.

Events: The Nerd Rummage Sale is occurring on October 1st! We're having a cleanup weekend in preparation for this event.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 20:07. The zoneminder issues got fixed. The uncaught bounce notifications got resolved by turning them off. Kinsey is looking into resolving the wiki and website problems.

The next meeting will occur on October 13th