Meetings/2022-11

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • November 17, 2022
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Netadmin Report TBD
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project Chairman
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary


Discussion Topics

Action Items

Finance Committee

Treasurer's Report

  • Assets:
    • Redstone: $8453.55
    • PayPal: $253.55
  • Fundraisers
    • TNF: $85.60

Facilities Committee

Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Planned Improvements

Item Responsible Parties

Events

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Misc

Attending

  • Kinsey Moore (secretary)
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Grace Lemley (chairperson)
  • Aaron Rissler (treasurer)
  • Travis Crumpton (facilities)
  • Bradley Marshall

Meeting Minutes

Grace started the meeting at 19:34 with a review of the board action items. We're still working on the modifications to the powers of the facilities director for small expenditures. We're in the process of updating our utilities account for the organizational adjustments. We're also working on a new member orientation packet. We'll be having a meeting for documentation at a later time.

Aaron gave the treasurer's report at 20:08 (see above) and reviewed the finance action items. Aaron and Kinsey are going to take a look at the Redstone account changes on Saturday.

Kinsey gave the netadmin report at 20:15. The front door has been reattached to the website. We're evaluating our internet options. Jeff is working on an inventory tracking system.

Travis gave the facilities report at 20:23. We have an ironworker for cutting large pieces of metal which is being worked on, but is functional. We're adding signage to exits and we're still working on the new sign, so we're putting up the banner for the short term.

Jeff gave the publicity report at 20:33. Jeff contacted Lowe Mill about resolving event scheduling conflicts.

The next meeting will occur December 15th.